Typical Spanish terraced, 2 storey, townhouse on a gated community in a prime location and situated in the sought after area of Cabo Roig, Alicante (Orihuela Costa)
The ground floor comprises an entrance, spacious living/dining room with fireplace and an open plan kitchen with breakfast bar, separate toilet, back patio and a front terrace with a small garden.
The second floor offers two bedrooms, as well as a family bathroom, storage room and access to the private solarium.
The property has an off road and gated parking space immediately outside the front of the house and there is pedestrian access to the rear of the secure garden. And finally you will have a lovely communal swimming pool to enjoy the sun all day long.
Make sure that you don’t miss out on new properties for sale.
Something about the area:
Cabo Roig can be found 10 kilometres to the south of Torrevieja, on the southern Costa Blanca in eastern Spain.
Less than one hour’s drive from Alicante Airport and around 20 minutes drive from Murcia (San Javier) Airport.
The delightful town of old Cabo Roig has broad avenues lined with palms and landscaped gardens with views of the Mediterranean to the La Manga Strip and the Mar Menor providing a picturesque setting alongside the lovely beaches.
Cabo Roig is an excellent location for golfers, being close to many fine championship courses, including the three Villamartin courses. The world famous La Manga golf complex is also within easy reach. There are many fine blue flag beaches close by. The beach next to Cabo Roig marina is very popular, with excellent views. Cuisine from the Costa Blanca combines delicacies from both land and the Mediterranean Sea. The Costa Blanca is rich in fish, vegetables, olive-oil, rice and fruit and the ingredients which are all used to prepare delicious, healthy dishes, such as Paella Valenciana, Arroz Negro (black rice), Arroz al horno (Oven baked rice), Arroz a banda (fish and rice stew), Arroz del Señoret (Princes rice). There are many international restaurants close by offering a wide choice of different cuisines from around the world.
Cabo Roig enjoys a typical Mediterranean climate, with cool sea breezes in summer and protection by surrounding mountains against the cold North winds in winter. The area averages nearly 3,000 hours of sunshine each year and the
average temperature easily exceeds 20 degrees.
- Paddy's Point (0.8 km)1 reviews
- CooCoo (0.38 km)1 reviews
- The Stray Sod (2.28 km)2 reviews
- Sunrise (2.55 km)1 reviews
- La Barraca (1.32 km)2 reviews
- Casa Alfonso (1.53 km)1 reviews
- Punta Prima (2.26 km)3 reviews
- Alfie's Place (0.79 km)1 reviews
- Chocolatería Valor (5.06 km)4 reviews
- Carlos (6.6 km)1 reviews
- Starbucks (1.28 km)1 reviews
- Bombon Boss (1.3 km)2 reviews
- Alcampo (1.28 km)2 reviews
- Lidl (1.77 km)1 reviews
- Zenia Boulevard (1.21 km)5 reviews
- Oriental Market (1.07 km)1 reviews
- Lidl (1.77 km)1 reviews
- Mercadona (5.52 km)1 reviews
- Aldi (6.94 km)1 reviews
- Mercadona (9.34 km)1 reviews
- Plaza Mar 2 (33.55 km)1 reviews
- Parque Los Balcones (2.99 km)1 reviews
- Parque del Molino del Agua (8.05 km)1 reviews
- Plaza de la Constitución (5.09 km)1 reviews
- Parque Aromatico (7.31 km)1 reviews
- Hospital Universitario de Torrevieja (3.52 km)3 reviews
- Quirón Salud (7.11 km)3 reviews
- Hospital del Vinalopo (19.66 km)2 reviews
- Hospital de la Vega Baja (13.81 km)1 reviews
- Sabadell (5.07 km)2 reviews
- Bankinter (2.45 km)3 reviews
- Banco de Valencia (22.51 km)1 reviews
- Banco Popular Español (32.67 km)1 reviews