Located in one of the most beautiful parts of the Costa Blanca, Villa Beach is a luxury development of 21 detached villas nestled between Torre de la Horadada and Pilar de la Horadada, only 300m from the beach.
ONLY 9 LEFT!!
• Kitchen appliances included (fridge, microwave, oven, dishwasher, cooker plate, and extractor).
• Light pack included (exterior and interior illumination, lamps, and spotlights).
• Shower screen included.
• Pool and heat pump preinstallation included.
• Floor heating by water preinstallation on the ground and first floor.
With a fantastic location offering 2,500 hours of sunshine a year, Villa Beach makes for an all-year-round paradise. The nearest beach of Las Higuericas is only a stone’s throw away, providing plenty of restaurants for a pleasant meal or refreshment with a view of the Mediterranean Sea. For local amenities, you’ll find Pilar de la Horadada only 1km away, with two large shopping centres and several prestigious golf courses in the surrounding area.
A delightful coastal resort, Torre de la Horadada is conveniently located only half an hour’s drive from Murcia’s regional airport and just 50 minutes from Alicante Airport. The town offers plenty of local conveniences and attractions, such as supermarkets, a cinema, beautiful parks, and a great choice of bars and restaurants centred around Plaza Nueva, the town’s new commercial centre.
Torre de la Horadada’s name is taken from its spectacular 16th-century watchtower, which used to protect the inhabitants from pirate raids, many years ago. The town’s low-rise buildings and wide promenades along its golden beaches give a distinct charm with an open, airy feel.
Abundant with sea life, the shores of this little town are a popular location for diving and snorkelling or for simply enjoying the areas many blue flag beaches. There are several walkways to explore on this beautiful stretch of coastline. At the town’s impressive marina, you can relax while watching boats sail in and out all day long.
A short drive away, you’ll discover even more attractions, such as award-winning golf courses, charming Spanish villages to explore, and Zenia Boulevard, the largest shopping centre in the province of Alicante.
Spain’s largest saltwater lagoon, Mar Menor, is just moments away from Torre de la Horadada. The local natural parks are home to a rich variety of birds and other wildlife. The lagoon is also famous for its water sports, due to the pleasant climate, year-round warm waters, and long sunlight hours.
The area has a thriving expat community, with English widely spoken locally and in the surrounding resorts. No matter the type of home or property investment you’re looking for, Torre de la Horadada offers the complete package and is becoming increasingly popular amongst Costa Blanca property hunters.
- Alarm system
- Communal garden
- Communal swimming pool
- independent kitchen
- sea views
- South Facing
- Utility Room
- White goods
- El Trastero (2.22 km)2 reviews
- The Stray Sod (4.64 km)2 reviews
- Liberty (2.99 km)1 reviews
- La Pausa (1.69 km)1 reviews
- Wok Buffet (0.35 km)2 reviews
- Panadería José Antonio (0.1 km)3 reviews
- La Barraca (3.37 km)2 reviews
- El Gallego (0.35 km)6 reviews
- Carlos (11.21 km)1 reviews
- Chocolatería Valor (9.67 km)4 reviews
- Starbucks (5.44 km)1 reviews
- El Sitio (9.76 km)1 reviews
- Dos Mares (3.39 km)7 reviews
- Mercadona (10.02 km)1 reviews
- Alcampo (5.42 km)2 reviews
- Mercadona (9.99 km)1 reviews
- Mercadona (10.02 km)1 reviews
- Carrefour (10.4 km)5 reviews
- Iceland Overseas (10.35 km)2 reviews
- Lidl (6.3 km)1 reviews
- Plaza Mar 2 (38 km)1 reviews
- Parque del Molino del Agua (12.65 km)1 reviews
- Parque Los Balcones (7.23 km)1 reviews
- Plaza de la Constitución (9.71 km)1 reviews
- Parque Aromatico (11.9 km)1 reviews
- Hospital Universitario de Torrevieja (7.9 km)3 reviews
- Hospital del Vinalopo (23.3 km)2 reviews
- Quirón Salud (11.65 km)3 reviews
- Hospital N.Señora dell Rosell (20.55 km)1 reviews
- Sabadell (9.59 km)2 reviews
- Banco de Valencia (20.51 km)1 reviews
- Bankinter (5.55 km)3 reviews
- Banco Popular Español (37.08 km)1 reviews