LOW FLOOR APARTMENT IN SAN PEDRO DEL PINATAR
Group of completely equipped modem three-bedroomed homes, at just a two-minute walk from the center of the town of San Pedro del Pinatar.
The lower homes have a spacious gardened terrace area equipped with a utility area also.
The communal areas enjoy maximum sun exposure while the pool has a counter-current swimming mechanism as well as heated water, allowing residents to swim from April through to November. Solar panels save energy, making the complex a more sustainable option.
Residents can enjoy the jacuzzi or sunbathe in the pool area surrounded by vegetation, designed to ensure maximum privacy, while special rock-effect materials guarantee that visual effect of connection with nature.
The homes have three bedrooms, two bathrooms and a large day area with a spacious kitchen and a living-dining room that leads on to the terrace.
The exterior enclosure wall runs into the building itself, disguising the limit between inside and outside, which ensures an outdoor living experience. All the exterior zones are separated from one another by trellises in order to make these areas as private as possible.
The rooms are spacious and full of natural light with an elegant touch, adding comfort to the homes. The building specifications ensure that the materials used give a natural look to the finishings, as well as warm wooden features and textures reminiscent of nature and in unison with the environment.
The bedrooms are spacious and comfortable. Two of them lead onto a small indoor terrace area which gives them natural light and keeping in contact with nature.
The main bedroom, with its bathroom and translucid lattice which also allows the light to come through from the terrace. The bathroom comes equipped with ample storage space and a shower with a built-in seating area.
The third bedroom is located towards the main façade and is a multiuse room. A fold up bed system allows for it to be used as a bedroom or a multifunction room when the bed is not being used. lt is designed so that a large sliding door can be used to close off this space or alternatively, pulled back to join this room to the living room,and increase its size.
The ground floor homes have:
-A low maintenance gardened terrace with pleasant views of the bedrooms
-A spacious porch which can be used as a living area and where bicycles can be kept
-A utility area under the stairs with an aerothermal compressor and washing machine.
Magnificent gardened area with artificial grass and abundant greenery which work together to ensure privacy. Seating area with non-slip porcelain stone and walking areas with large concrete slabs. Swimming pool with a tile finish and chlorine purifier system, ‘beach’ area, jacuzzi, waterfall and counter-current swimming mechanism.
Water heater to allow for use of pool from April to November, run on energy from solar panels. Walls in the pool area with stone decoration. Showers in a delimit area with a bench.
Located in an urban environment full of services that you can reach on foot, without the need for vehicles: shops, banks, cafes, pharmacies, restaurants, medical centers …
The infrastructures that surround the complex are as important as the homes themselves.
In addition, San Pedro del Pinatar is right on the coast and completely flat, making it ideal for
leisurely long bike rides or visiting new places by bike.
The Eurovelo 8, also known as the Mediterranean route, also runs through the municipality allowing for cities to be connected by bike all along the Mediterranean coast.
- community pool
- Wardrobes cupboard
- El Trastero (0.55 km)2 reviews
- La Pausa (2.55 km)1 reviews
- CooCoo (5.84 km)1 reviews
- Liberty (1.25 km)1 reviews
- La Casa del Reloj (0.74 km)9 reviews
- El Trastero (0.55 km)2 reviews
- Cycles (1.47 km)1 reviews
- KFC (1.83 km)1 reviews
- Chocolatería Valor (11.08 km)4 reviews
- Carlos (12.62 km)1 reviews
- Socolá (20.96 km)5 reviews
- Piccadilly (21.24 km)1 reviews
- Dos Mares (1.91 km)7 reviews
- Iglesia San Pedro Apostol (0.34 km)1 reviews
- Mercadona (3.34 km)1 reviews
- Decathlon España (2.6 km)1 reviews
- Mercadona (11.5 km)1 reviews
- Carrefour (11.87 km)5 reviews
- Iceland Overseas (11.77 km)2 reviews
- Manper (12.95 km)1 reviews
- Plaza Mar 2 (39.53 km)1 reviews
- Parque del Molino del Agua (14.07 km)1 reviews
- Parque Los Balcones (8.77 km)1 reviews
- Plaza de la Constitución (11.11 km)1 reviews
- La Linterna (18.67 km)1 reviews
- Hospital Universitario de Torrevieja (9.41 km)3 reviews
- Quirón Salud (13.11 km)3 reviews
- Hospital N.Señora dell Rosell (19.1 km)1 reviews
- Hospital de la Vega Baja (17.54 km)1 reviews
- Sabadell (10.99 km)2 reviews
- Bankinter (7.21 km)3 reviews
- Banco de Valencia (21.37 km)1 reviews
- Bbva (21.48 km)1 reviews