Here we have a stunning “Eagle” apartment on the second floor in Campoamor Golf, Alicante.
The property includes three double bedrooms, two bathrooms, large kitchen with utility room, spacious living/dining room, South facing balcony, underground parking space. The property is being sold unfurnished.
There is also a lovely communal green area with swimming pool. And the property is within walking distance to La Fuente Commercial Centre with all the bars, shops, restaurants and supermarkets…
Dehesa De Campoamor is the name of an urbanization in the district of Orihuela-Costa, the sandy beaches and marina, in the municipality of Orihuela on the Costa Blanca in the province of Alicante in the Spanish autonomous region of Valencia. Dehesa De Campoamor is located about 12.8 miles south of the port of Torrevieja on Spain’s east coast. In 2010 Dehesa De Campoamor counted 868 residents.
The sandy white beaches in Campoamor are located in a series of six beaches of the Orihuela-Costa district and borders in the north to Cabo Roig Beach and to the south the beach Mil Palmeras Beach. It has a length of 650 meters and width of 20 meters. On the beach there are also including a lifeguard tower, a first-aid post, ramps and a special disabled access, a restaurant and several bars. In summer, the beach is filled with tourists from Spain (mainly from Murcia, Alicante and Madrid) and from abroad. (Mostly from Belgium, Norway, Sweden and Great Britain).
The beach at Dehesa De Campoamor is further subdivided into:
-Playa De La Regia
-Playa De La Glea, also called La Playa Grande (the main beach). This is the largest beach and has been awarded the Blue Flag and Flag Q, both tourist awards. Visit this beach mostly foreign tourists and residents of Orihuela Costa and Torrevieja. It’s an oasis of palm trees with children’s play objects placed in 2010.
-Playa Barranco Rubio, also known as Playa La Pequena (small beach). Traditionally, this beach is mainly visited by people from Murcia and Alicante and bathers who visit annually Dehesa de Campoamor. This is more a family beach. There’s a large park for children -installed in 2010, a part of the improvements to the entrances to the beach. The beach has been awarded with the Blue Flag.
-Playa De Aguamarina is a part of Playa De La Glea and least abundant in Campoamor.
- Paddy's Point (2.25 km)1 reviews
- CooCoo (1.4 km)1 reviews
- The Stray Sod (2.23 km)2 reviews
- The Auld Dubliner (1.4 km)1 reviews
- La Barraca (0.41 km)2 reviews
- Casa Alfonso (0.18 km)1 reviews
- Isla Mediterránea (1.13 km)1 reviews
- Terraza Veracruz (0.18 km)1 reviews
- Carlos (8.17 km)1 reviews
- Chocolatería Valor (6.63 km)4 reviews
- El Sitio (6.72 km)1 reviews
- Bombon Boss (2.45 km)2 reviews
- Alcampo (2.43 km)2 reviews
- Lidl (3.26 km)1 reviews
- Oriental Market (2.24 km)1 reviews
- Zenia Boulevard (2.38 km)5 reviews
- Iceland Overseas (7.31 km)2 reviews
- Lidl (3.26 km)1 reviews
- Mercadona (7.01 km)1 reviews
- Lidl (7.94 km)1 reviews
- Plaza Mar 2 (35.03 km)1 reviews
- Parque del Molino del Agua (9.62 km)1 reviews
- Parque Los Balcones (4.28 km)1 reviews
- Plaza de la Constitución (6.67 km)1 reviews
- 3 reviews
- Hospital Universitario de Torrevieja (4.91 km)3 reviews
- Hospital del Vinalopo (20.74 km)2 reviews
- Quirón Salud (8.63 km)3 reviews
- Hospital N.Señora dell Rosell (23.56 km)1 reviews
- Bankinter (2.94 km)3 reviews
- Sabadell (6.67 km)2 reviews
- Banco de Valencia (21.5 km)1 reviews
- Banco Popular Español (34.13 km)1 reviews